4 bedroom detached house for saleTrelawnyd
Under Offer £255,000
- Superb, detached family house
- Four bedrooms (En-suite to master bedroom)
- Quite cul-de-sac location in a popular village
- 20ft living room with double glazed conservatory off
- Recently fitted Worcester oil fired boiler with 6 year warranty
- Modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances with utility room
- Close proximity to A55 expressway providing links to Manchester, Liverpool & Chester
- Ample off street parking and integral garage
- Landscaped gardens tot he front and back enjoying a sunny aspect
- Internal viewing highly recommended, EPC E 49.
Full descriptionA superb four bedroomed detached family house on a much sought after development of Trelawnyd. Good sized living accommodation with conservatory, dining room, large modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, utility, cloakroom and en-suite to master bedroom. Benefits of attractive uPVC leaded double glazing, oil fired central heating, good sized gardens and superb views surrounding. Internal viewing is highly recommended for the full accommodation to be appreciated. Home Information Pack available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39027981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6145450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Prestatyn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.