3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandgate High Street, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent
- Commercial premises with residential change of use permission
- 2 bedroom flat with sun terrace and sea views
- 1 bedroom flat
- Fantastic location
- No chain
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a freehold investment comprising of commercial premises to the ground floor with two attractive apartments over the upper floors of this period building.The stunning two bedroom duplex not only offers sea views but also has the luxury of a private roof terrace; somewhere you can sit back and relax and watch the world, if not the ships, pass you by!Both apartments have been heavily modernised and are ready to move into yourself or indeed should you be considering the rental market then there are many prospective tenants that will be keen also.The shop has a kitchen area as well as a separate toilet and wet room and is ideal for you to launch your thriving business in the heart of Sandgate.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Shop Space: 26'5 x 16'3 (8.06m x 4.96m)
- Kitchen/Storage Space: 20'5 x 15'0 (6.23m x 4.58m)
- Wet Room
- FLAT 2
- Lounge/Kitchen Area: 19'0 x 11'9 (5.80m x 3.58m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom: 11'4 x 8'6 (3.46m x 2.59m)
- FLAT 1
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Diner: 16'9 x 10'4 (5.11m x 3.15m)
- Lounge Area: 15'9 x 12'0 (4.80m x 3.66m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'7 x 11'8 (5.06m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 10'1 (3.18m x 3.08m)
- Shower Room
- Office/Storage Space
- Roof Terrace for Flat 1
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39028002.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12633655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.