3 bedroom detached house for saleWest Street, Beighton, Sheffield, S20 1EP
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- GREAT VIEWS TO THE REAR OVER THE LAKE
- SEPARATE CONVERTED BASEMENT
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Immaculate and beautifully presented three bedroom detached property set over three floors with converted basement having its own entrance providing home office space or music room. The property has stunning rear views towards the renowned fishing lake, contemporary bathroom, separate WC and a modern interior throughout. Also benefiting from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and single integral garage.
The property is within walking distance of the Supertram and Crystal Peaks and is within close proximity of Rother Valley Country Park.
A uPVC double glazed door with obscure glazed side panel opens into the welcoming entrance hall, having fitted carpet, understairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator. Stairs rise to the first floor landing. Leading to the lounge and kitchen.
* Beautiful Through Lounge: 3.48m x 3.89m (11' 5" x 12' 9")
To the lounge is a front facing curved uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, neutral décor to the walls and laminate flooring. The focal point of the room is the feature fire surround with back panel and hearth on which stands a gas fire TV point.
* Dining Room: 3.48m x 4.34m (11' 5" x 14' 3")
The dining area has a rear facing uPVC double glazed window with fantastic views over the fishing lake, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Easily accommodating a family sized dining table and chairs.
* Modern Kitchen: 3.45m x 3.48m (11' 4" x 11' 5")
The modern kitchen has a comprehensive range of wooden wall, drawer and base cabinets, co-ordinating work surfaces which extend to create a breakfast bar with stool space beneath. Set beneath the rear facing uPVC double glazed window is a sink and drainer. Integrated dishwasher, space and point for free standing cooker, chrome chimney style extractor above, space for tall free standing fridge freezer and freezer. Ceramic tiling to the splashbacks and floor, central heating radiator. Half glazed uPVC door opens out to the side of the property.
* Bedroom 1: 3.48m (To widest point) x 4.24m (To longest point) (11' 5" x 13' 11")
The double bedroom has a front facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Built in cupboard and space for free standing bedroom furniture.
* Walk in cupboard: 1.93m x 1.75m (6' 4" x 5' 9")
With light and hanging rail.
* Bedroom 2: 3.07m (To widest point) x 3.25m (To longest point) (10' 1" x 10' 8")
The double bedroom has a front facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet. Space for free standing bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 3: 2.57m (To widest point) x 2.92m (To longest point) (8' 5" x 9' 7")
The single bedroom has a rear facing uPVC double glazed window with great views over the fishing lake, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Contemporary Bathroom: 2.39m x 1.65m (7' 10" x 5' 5")
The beautiful bathroom has polished tiling to the walls and ceramic tiling to the floor, white wash hand basin inset into vanity cabinet with counter top and cream high gloss storage cabinet beneath and matching wall mounted fitted cabinets. Separate shower cubicle, white low flush push button WC and chrome ladder radiator.
* Separate WC: 0.79m x 1.65m (2' 7" x 5' 5")
Fully tiled to all walls and floor with modern polished ceramic tiles, low flush white WC and rear obscure uPVC double glazed window.
* Office: 3.76m (To widest point) x 6.96m (12' 4" x 22' 10")
The basement has been majority converted creating large office space or music room, having French uPVC doors that open out to the rear garden and fitted carpet to the floor. Telephone point and two central heating radiators.
* Utility: 3.51m (To widest point) x 3.53m (To longest point) (11' 6" x 11' 7")
With plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbed in stainless steel sink.
Low flush WC.
* Storage: 2.26m x 3.66m (7' 5" x 11' 3")
* Storage: 1.68m x 3.66m (5' 6" x 11' 3")
A driveway leads to the integral single garage, pebbled front garden natural hedging to the boundary.
Lawned rear garden with great views over the fishing lake, the garden has a paved path and is enclosed with a combination of natural hedging and wooden fencing. Giving access to the basement.
* Integral single garage
With up and over door, power and lighting.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39033943.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.