3 bedroom house for saleHook Rise North,Surbiton
Sold by Us £400,000
- Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Dining room with french windows to garden
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Private garden to rear with side access
- Off-street parking
- Short walk to local facilities and amenities
- Excellent transport links
- 0.3 miles to Tolworth Station
- Offered with no onward chain
Well proportioned three bedroom family home with dining room opening out onto the garden with off-street parking to the front.
Open House on Saturday 9th July at 12 noon by Appointment Only
A well-proportioned family home located near transport links and local schools. This property is offered with no on-ward chain and a short walk to local facilities and amenities. The ground floor comprises of a kitchen, W.C. and two large reception rooms, one opening onto a private garden with side access as well as off street parking at the front of the property. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1865140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.