3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFallindale Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £130,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Dining Room
- Double Glazing (where specified)
- Central Heating (where specified)
IF YOU WANT SIZE THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!!! This three bedroom semi-detached is a fantastic buy and is a perfect family home or step on the ladder! THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS! Two reception rooms and good size kitchen! OFF ROAD PARKING and a descent garden makes this a SUPER BUY! 01217421725
NEW!!! This three bedroom semi-detached is a fantastic buy and is a GREAT PRICE compared to others of the same style! THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS! Two reception rooms and good size kitchen! OFF ROAD PARKING and a descent garden makes this a SUPER BUY! 01217421725
Drop curb leading to paved driveway, laid to lawn and fence to front and side of property.
Double glazed double doors to front elevation, two double glazed windows and tile effect vinyl flooring.
Obscure double glazed door into porch, central heating radiator and stairs leading to first floor landing.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 12' 2" ( 4.62m max x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and gas fire with mantle over.
Dining Room 9' 6" max x 8' 6" ( 2.90m max x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear and side elevation, central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.54m )
A range of wall and base units, incorporating sink/drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, extractor hood, tiled to splashback areas, double glazed window to rear elevation and tile effect vinyl flooring.
Low level flush WC and storage cupboards.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access and storage cupboard.
White suite comprising of, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled to splashback areas, bath with shower over, heated towel rail and obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max into recess x 12' 2" ( 3.99m max into recess x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" plus storage cupboard x 8' 7" ( 4.01m plus storage cupboard x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, wash hand basin and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max x 9' 2" max ( 2.69m max x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Paved patio area, laid to lawn and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39040590.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.