5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBloom Street, Edgeley, Stockport, Cheshire
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Three Studios & One Two Bed Flat For Sale
- Two Garages & Cellars
- Current Rental Income is Over £20,000
- GCH & Mainly Double Glazed
- Fully Let
- Viewing is Recommended
- Possible Conversion of Garages to One Unit
Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this block of four flats comprising of three studio flats and one substantial two bedroomed flat. Please note the original layout of the block was made up of five flats so there is permission for another flat. In relation to the garages the vendor has discussed building a further unit with Stockport Planning Office, this providing further development opportunity. The four flats have both fitted kitchens and bathrooms and benefit from gas central heating and for the most is mainly double glazed. The properties are currently fully occupied and the current rental figure is over £20,000.
For further details please ask for Mr James Birch, this is an ideal investment opportunity, not to be missed, viewing is essential.
Property ref: 121_302_388346
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39041604.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 388346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.