2 bedroom retirement property for saleSwanton Morley
- A superb, recently completed East Anglian Retirement Village situated within Swanton Morley
- A selection of 20 Detached and Semi Detached Bungalows with prices from £250,000 - £300,000
- Two Bedrooms ; Integrated Wet Room with Shower and Bath
- Spacious Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen and Living Areas
- High Specification Found Throughout ; Designed with Easy Access
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens and Communal Areas ; Pets Permitted
- Patio Doors leading to Garden ; Designated Individual Parking Spaces
- On Site Facilities include GP surgery, Care Home, Broadband, Social Club House, Hair Salon, Domestic Help, 24/7 Nurse Alarm System
Designed and built to the highest possible standards, with 10-year Architects Certificate, our spacious two-bedroom bungalows are equipped with everything you need to maintain an active and independent lifestyle throughout your retirement. Each bungalow consists of two bedrooms and generous open-plan living space. Kitchens and bathrooms are designed specifically for easy access, with mid-range height cooker and option of drop-down worktops intended to make life that little bit easier. Each bungalow benefits from large patio doors leading to a private patio and garden. Prices start from £200,000 for those previously occupied and now available as resale homes on phase 1 of the development, a price list is available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39053685.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6183503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.