5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarley Avenue, Torrisholme, Morecambe, LA3 3AR
- Large extended 4 bed semi-detached house
- Popular location, nr Torrisholme village
- Convenient for local schools. NO CHAIN
- Maj uPVC dbl glazed, gas central heated
- Open plan lounge/diner plus play room
- Extended kitchen, utility rm, workshop
- 3-piece bathroom AND 3 piece shower room
- Lawned/patio front garden, off-rd park
INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED . NO CHAIN . Large extended four bedroom semi-detached house situated in this popular location close to Torrisholme village, and within a mile radius of Torrisholme County Primary and Morecambe High Schools. The property is majority uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, bay-fronted lounge with feature fireplace and open access into the rear dining area, extended kitchen, utility room, play room/office with patio doors onto the front garden, workshop area, first floor landing, four bedrooms, three-piece bathroom/wc and further separate three-piece shower room/wc. Outside, there are lawned and patio gardens to the front of the property and off-road parking for two vehicles to the side. Of interest we feel to family buyers seeking a home in this convenient location. NO CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39056196.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 335548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.