3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCrane Furlong, Highworth, Swindon
Sold STC £270,000
- Double Garage, 75 ft Driveway
- Lounge, Dining Room/Bedroom
- 2/3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Central Heating
- Kitchen/Diner, Double Glazing
- Good Size Gardens
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** DOUBLE GARAGE & 75 FT DRIVEWAY. Allen & Harris offer for sale this detached 3 bedroom bungalow. The property benefits from double glazing, central heating and a re-fitted kitchen. Good size front and rear gardens compliment this home.
DOUBLE GARAGE & 75 FT DRIVEWAY. Allen & Harris offer for sale this detached 3 bedroom bungalow. The property benefits from double glazing, central heating and a re-fitted kitchen. Good size front and rear gardens compliment this home. Call today to arrange your viewing.
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed side panel. Door to lounge, dining room/bedroom 2, both further bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen. Parquet flooring. Access to loft space.
Lounge/sitting Room 14' 11" x 12' 4" max ( 4.55m x 3.76m max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Dining Room/bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Kitchen/diner 14' 10" x 8' 8" ( 4.52m x 2.64m )
Two double glazed windows to rear. Double glazed door to rear. Fitted kitchen with floor and wall mounted units. Work surfaces over with inset sink unit. Tiled splashbacks. Oven space. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted boiler. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" max x 10' 10" ( 3.86m max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Third Bedroom 10' x 6' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to side. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bathroom 8' 5" max x 5' 1" ( 2.57m max x 1.55m )
Double glazed window to side. three piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiling. Airing cupboard.
Area laid to lawn. Driveway. Access to front door.
75 ft Driveway. Access to double garage
Attractive views. Area laid to lawn. Side access. Area laid to loose stone chipping's. Paved patio.
left 16' 5 X 8' 7", Right 16' 5" X 8' 4" Up and over doors to both.
75 ft. Ample parking
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will find banks, a post office, doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39071430.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT102824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.