2 bedroom terraced house for saleBute Avenue,Port Glasgow,PA14
Under Offer £68,000
- Gas fired Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Welcoming Reception Hallway with storage cupboard under stairs
- Bright & Stylish Lounge with Laminate flooring throughout, window to front
- Dining Kitchen with ample storage in both floor & wall mounted units, Electric Hob & oven, further storage cupboards
- 2 Good sized Double Bedrooms , one with built in storage,
- Bathroom with 3 piece vanity suite & over bath wall mounted shower & screen,Wet walling throughout
- Driveway to the front of property
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio area
- Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer
Comprising Entrance Reception Hallway with under stairs storage cupboard, Laminate flooring throughout, Bright and Spacious Lounge with Laminate flooring throughout, Modern fitted Dining / Kitchen with floor and wall mounted unit in white wood effect, Gas Hob, Extractor hood and Electric Oven, Laminate flooring throughout.
Two Good sized Double Bedrooms one with built in storage cupboard and Laminate flooring throughout.
Modern Bathroom with three piece white vanity suite and over the bath wall mounted Electric shower and screen, Wet wall panelling throughout.
Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating throughout.
Front garden has Decked patio area and Driveway, the rear garden has patio area and has been laid mainly to lawn.
Viewing is Highly Recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
EPC = BAND D
* Entrance Hallway
* Lounge 4.50m (14'9'') x 3.27m (10'9'')
* Dining / Kitchen 3.17m (10'5'') x 2.98m (9'9'')
* Bedroom 1 3.50m (11'6'') x 3.25m (10'8'')
* Bedroom 2 4.59m (15'1'') x 3.02m (9'11'')
* Bathroom 1.73m (5'8'') x 2.01m (6'7'')
Property Misdescription act 1991: Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that the sizes shown are accurate they should be used as a guide, please do not use when purchasing floor
From our office on John Wood Street proceed onto Bay Street on the left carry along then turning left on to Fore Street. Leave and turn left carry along to Newark roundabout taking the third exit onto Clune Brae and continue up the hill. Take the first exit on the left, carry along High Carnagie Road, carry along onto Parkhill Avenue, taking second right onto Arran Avenue then first left onto Bute Avenue number 44 lies on the right hand side.
Do you have a property to sell? Brian Harkins Financial Services can offer you a free valuation and advice on the sale of your present property along with all other financial advice such as MORTGAGES. Should this be of interest Please call and ask for Denise Nelson 01475 741850.
YOUR LOCAL OFFICE
18 JOHN WOOD STREET PORT GLASGOW INVERCLYDE PA14 5HU
TEL: 01475 741850
FAX: 01475 745599
Opening Times Monday-Friday 9am-5: 30pm
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39076563.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Harkins, Port Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.