2 bedroom flat for saleBuckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W
- Spacious and well-designed two bedroom flat
- Good size reception with Flanagan Lawrence designed kitchen
- Both bedrooms with bespoke made-to-measure wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Family bathroom and private balcony
- Extensive facilities including gym, cinema and concierge
- Close to Victoria Station and Hyde Park
- Lease 999 years
Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking.
Located within the heart of the nations capital, Buckingham Palace Road offers excellent access to both Victoria Street as well as Belgravia while Buckingham Palace is over the road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 943341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.