2 bedroom property for saleMarshalsea Road, London, SE1
- 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom apartment
- Outstanding Quality of Finish
- Includes large Winter Garden
- 926 sq/ft
- Excellent SE1 location
- Moments walk from Borough Tube
- Completed and available for immediate occupation.
This very generous two-bedroom apartment benefits from a winter garden, which is accessible from the living,dining and kitchen area. The winter garden is fully enclosed, and provides all-year-round comfort as an extra space for relaxation and entertainment in a naturally outdoor-like environment.
With exclusive access from the hall, the two bedrooms remain conveniently seperate from living areas, providing a peaceful environment away from the apartments principal spaces.
2 & 3 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- Engineered matt-lacquered timber flooring to hallway, living area and kitchen
- Pure new wool broadloom carpet to all bedrooms
- Under-floor heating throughout
- Fixed and directional Photec Mag-LED lighting in kitchen and bedroom areas
- Delta VISA LED wall lighting
- Video door entry
- Passenger lift to all levels
- Larch decking to winter gardens
- Kitchen units in Pronorm Y-Line light oak laminate finish
- Quartz kitchen worktops with under-mounted stainless steel sink
- Abode Quala stainless steel taps
- Splashback in back-painted glass
- Siemens fully integrated 'A' energy efficiency range:
- Tall fridge/freezer - Induction hob - Electric oven - Dishwasher - Extractor - Washer/dryer
- Porcelain tiles to walls and floor
- WC with concealed cistern
- Duravit baths with overflow filler
- Shower and bath screens
- Bespoke white stained oak- veneered cabinets
- Large areas of fixed mirrors
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW160002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd New Homes, EC2A-New homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.