4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBassett Way, Clipston, Market Harborough, Northamptonshire
- Substantial Extended Semi Detached Home
- Sought After Clipston Village Location
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Diner
- Utility, Study, Conservatory, 4 Beds
This substantial extended four bedroom semi detached property offers a very generous amount of accommodation & with sought after Clipston village's well regarded primary school being within easy walking distance, it would make a superb family home. Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner, utility room, rear entrance lobby, study, conservatory, wetroom, landing, four bedrooms & bathroom. Outside, there are front & rear gardens & a driveway. EPC Rating D.
Property ref: 121_133_4015240
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39130470.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4015240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams & Jones Estate Agents, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.