5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Close, Thornton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK17
- Modern stone built detached house
- Five bedrooms; two en suite
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- LPG fired underfloor heating
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Catchment for Royal Latin School
- Balance of NHBC warranty
A modern stone built five bedroom detached house of 2,623 sq. ft. with gardens, a detached double garage and off street parking in the village of Thornton. Modbury House was built in 2011 and has a sitting room with an inglenook fireplace and a wood burning stove, a kitchen/breakfast room with bi-folding doors to the garden, and a separate dining room. There is also a study, a cloakroom and a utility room. There are five bedrooms - two of which have en suite shower rooms - and a bathroom. There is a double garage, off street parking and gardens that back onto open fields.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39130938.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS150301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.