4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLoose Road, Loose, Maidstone, Kent
- 4 bedroom extended semi detached family home
- Fabulous garden
- Spacious & flexible accommodation
- Tandem garage & driveway
- Stunning fitted kitchen
- EPC energy rating D (62)
With accommodation spanning three floors, you can be assured of versatility, flexibility and a home that will cater for many buyers.The first feature to note as you enter through the front door is the beautiful and inviting entrance hall; thankfully the features do not stop here. The high ceilings and the beautiful décor are sure to impress. For family living three separate reception rooms allow time together but also some peace and quiet if needed. The lounge offers a great space where you can not only relax and unwind but enjoy some TV with the family or friends. There will be no fighting over who gets the biggest bedroom here, as with three generous double bedrooms everyone can have their own space.Mum and Dad will be thankful for their own shower room and bedroom on the second floor. The benefit of the shower room will soon become apparent in the mornings, avoiding the queue for the family bathroom. So a precious few more minutes in bed is sure to appeal.Where the property really comes in to its own is the stunning rear garden. When the weather permits, open up the double doors from the breakfast room onto the patio, where you can enjoy a BBQ. The magnificent garden is well stocked and large enough to cater for all tastes.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge: 13'0 x 12'4 (3.97m x 3.76m)
- Dining Room: 11'11 x 10'5 (3.63m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen: 14'3 x 8'2 (4.35m x 2.49m)
- Breakfast Room: 9'3 x 8'3 (2.82m x 2.52m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 9'7 (4.09m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 10'3 (3.66m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'7 x 6'2 (2.31m x 1.88m)
- Family Bathroom: 6'2 x 6'0 (1.88m x 1.83m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 9'0 (4.58m x 2.75m)
- Shower Room: 7'0 x 6'9 (2.14m x 2.06m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Tandem Garage and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39131493.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13019525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Loose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.