3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringfield, Mains Park Road, Chester le Street, DH3
- New Development Of Just Seven Town Houses
- Secure Gated Courtyard Development
- Excellent Town Centre Location
- Convenient For Amenities Reataurants And Bars
- Prices from £195,000
- See http://springfieldtownhouses.co.uk/
1 SPRINGFIELD IS BEING OFFERED FOR SALE AT A GREATLY REDUCED PRICE OF £195,000 ON CONDITION THE BUYERS CAN AGREE TO AN EIGHT WEEK COMPLETION Viewing a must!!!!!
The other two properties on the site which are not reserved are being offered at £295,000
Springfield is a prestige new development of seven spacious high calibre town houses set within a small exclusive gated private courtyard. Exceptional location adjacent to Chester le Street Cricket Club, within walking distance of the towns shops, schools, restaurants and other amenities. The attractive Riverside Park and First Class County Cricket Ground is also within walking distance.
The secure courtyard setting has parking and remote controlled access gates. Each stunning property has an outstanding specification including gas central heating with combination boiler, double glazing, alarm system and solid oak veneer internal doors with chrome door furniture.
FOR PURCHASERS WHO CAN COMPLETE WITHIN 8 WEEKS THE BUILDER CAN OFFER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. A contribution of half of the deposit
2. 50% of your first year's mortgage payment
3. Legal fees , stamp duty, estate agent and removal fees
4. Carpets, ceramic tiles, laminate flooring installed throughout
Terms and conditions apply to the above 4 offers and are available online at www.springfieldtownhouses.co.uk
Chester le Street has excellent road links to Durham City, Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland. The towns railway station is situated on the main east coast line linking London and Edinburgh.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-39143370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS150500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.