Office for saleUNIT 3, PLOT 103, AMY JOHNSON WAY, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
2,024 sq. ft.
- 2,024 sq ft (188 sq m)
- CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- 6 BUSINESS UNITS, WITH MEZZANINES
- AVAILABLE INDIVIDUALLY OR IN MULTIPLES
- GIA FROM - APPROX 2000 SQ FT
- LOCATED ON POPULAR BUSINESS PARK
- CLOSE TO M55 LINKING TO M6 ALSO CLOSE TO BLACKPOOL TOWN CENTRE
- LOCATED IN ENTERPRISE ZONE
The units are located on Amy Johnson Way on Blackpool Business Park, Blackpool, Lancashire. The site is positioned close to Blackpool Airport and Squires Gate Retail Park which includes retailers Currys, PC World, Maplin and Pets at Home. There is a McDonalds restaurant and Morrisons Supermarket and Petrol Station.
Blackpool Business Park is directly accessed off Squires Gate Lane (A5230) which connects onto the Promenade and also commences access towards Lytham St Annes. It allows access towards the M55 / M6 motorways and also commences access into the town centre.
The development comprises 6 purpose built business units. The units each benefit from a mezzanine floor, loading doors, and personnel doors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-39151587.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4982FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.