2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBarlow Cottages Lane, Awsworth, Nottingham
- Modern end townhouse
- Cul-de-sac setting
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- No upward chain
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- Two bedrooms
Viewing is highly recommended of this well maintained modern end townhouse in a cul-de-sac setting which is offered with no upward chain, double glazing, central heating and accommodation comprising; Entrance hall, cloaks/wc, kitchen, living room, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom/wc.
A very well maintained modern end townhouse in small cul -de-sac setting of similarproperties on the outskirts of the village of Awsworth. This property is available with no upward chain and accommodation with the benefit of double glazing, central heating and offering; Entrance hall, cloaks/wc, kitchen, living room with french doors leading off to the rear garden, first floor landing, two bedrooms, bathroom/wc, landscaped gardens, tandem driveway. In addition the property offers views over the surrounding area and is ideaaly situated for acces to the A610, M1 motorway as well as Eastwood, Heanor & Ilkeston respectively.
With front entrance door, radiator, staircase rising to the first floor accommodation and doors to;
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level W.C and wash hand basin with ceramic tile splashback. With a double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 5' 8" ( 3.15m x 1.73m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, ceramic tiling to splashback areas, fitted electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, electric cooker panel point, space and plumbing for appliance, double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Living Room 13' 2" x 12' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.89m )
Having a focal point fireplace, two wall light points, television aerial point, two radiators, double glazed window and matching double glazed French doors to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed oriel bay window to the side elevation and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 9' 4" (plus recess) ( 3.15m x 2.84m (plus recess) )
Having built in double wardrobe, further storage cupboard housing the hot water tank, wall light point, television aerial point and a double glazed window to the front elevation offering views over the surrounding areas.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 6' 2" ( 3.43m x 1.88m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower unit over. With double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, extractor fan and full height complementary ceramic wall tiling.
The property is approached via a shared pathway. in addition there is a low maintenance landscaped front garden, providing gravel borders with shrubs and pathway to the side elevation.
To the rear of the property is a pleasant landscaped garden which must be viewed to be appreciated. With a paved patio, further paved and gravel areas, fencing to boundaries and gateway to the side elevation.
Situated to the side of the property.
Proceed out of Ilkeston along Station Road. Upon reaching the main traffic island take the second exit and proceed along the Awsworth by pass. At the next traffic island take the second exit (turn right) and proceed along into Awsworth. After a short distance turn right into Barlow Cottages Lane where the subject property can be located at the far end of the cul-de-sac on the left hand side identified by the Estate Agents for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST200243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.