4 bedroom flat for saleSulivan Road, London. SW6
- Large hall with extensive study area
- Three double bedroom suites
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private roof terra
- Large reception with roof terrace and views to the leafy gro
- Large kitchen with terrace and views to the hurglingham club
- Guest cloakroom
- Utility room
- Direct lift to penthouse floor
A stunning penthouse apartment with breathtaking views over the extensive grounds of the exclusive Hurlingham Club to the West and the River Thames to the South. The proportions are extremely elegant and floor-to-ceiling windows allow an abundance of light to flood through the property. An internal ceiling height in the entrance hall of 17 ft and in the reception of 12 ft adds to the spectacular features of this property. The apartment is extremely secure and affords superb space for luxury living and entertaining.
There is magnificent wrap-around terrace and a further terrace outside the master bedroom, both are secluded and spacious. There is also a private parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000944335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Metcalfe Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.