3 bedroom flat for saleBirch Lodge, 19 Copse Hill, Wimbledon
- Elegant Drawing Room
- Large 30' Kitchen With Dining Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Media Room
- Wine store
- Large Private South Facing Terrace On Two Sides
- Communal Gardens
- Additional Secure Basement Storage Area
- Two Allocated Car Park Spaces
An exceptionally spacious and elegant ground floor flat in an impressive Victorian building on Copse Hill with private south facing garden.
The flat has beautifully proportioned rooms with high ceilings, large windows and casements with fine period features. The impressive reception room has double doors leading to a 30' kitchen/dining room which opens onto the private terrace. There are three large bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large media room on the lower ground floor.
The flat has a large private terrace on two sides facing south which open onto the large communal gardens. Elegant and well maintained communal entrance hall, two parking spaces and further basement storage make this flat quite exceptional.
Situated on the top of Copse Hill behind parkland setting this Victorian mansion was converted in the 1980s when it was acquired from The NHS. It is just a short walk from Wimbledon Common whilst Wimbledon Village and Raynes Park are both within walking distance or a short bus ride from the bus stop opposite. The property is also a two minute drive from the A3 making this property very convenient.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WV003766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Wimbledon Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.