1 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Saltney, Chester, Chester
- Top Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Open Plan Living/Kit/Dining
- Fantastic Investment
- Well Maintained
- Double Glazed
- Gas Heating
- Close To Amenities
* TOP FLOOR APARTMENT * IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUYER * ATTRACTIVELY PRICED. A larger than average one bedroom second floor apartment forming part of a small development off the High Street in Saltney which is conveniently located close to a range of amenities in Saltney and within easy reach of the city centre. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, impressive open plan kitchen, dining and living area, bedroom one and bathroom. The property benefits from an intercom entry system, UPVC double glazed windows and has gas central heating. No onward chain involved.
Location - The property is conveniently situated for good local shops in Saltney, including a Morrison's supermarket, schools for all ages in the immediate vicinity and frequent bus services to Chester, Broughton and Mold. The Broughton Retail Park is also close by, with a wide range of shops and Tesco superstore. The A55 Expressway is within a few minutes' drive, facilitating daily travel to North Wales and neighbouring areas of commerce and industry.
Agent's Note - Please note all dimensions and floor plans are approximate and should be used for guidance only.
The detailed accommodation comprises:
Communal Entrance Hall - Wooden door with a glass panel through to a communal entrance with security entry system, individual letter boxes and communal lighting. Staircase to second floor/top floor.
Entrance Hallway - 8'11'' x 3'5'' (2.72m x 1.04m) - Door with glass panel, fire alarm, radiator, consumer unit, ceiling light point, phone as access point from communal door, point point, Doors through to Bathroom, Living/Kitchen Room and Bathroom,
Living/Dining/Kitchen - 25'5'' x 13'1'' max (7.75m x 3.99m max) - UPVC double glazed windows overlooking both the front and rear, radiators, ceiling light points, loft access hatch, fire alarm, aerial point, Potterton Promax Combi HE Plus boiler, Fitted with a modern range of base units incorporating drawers and cupboards with laminated work surfaces with tiling to the work surface areas. Inset one bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Fitted four ring electric Baumatic hob with stainless steel Baumatic chimney style extractor above. Built in Baumatic oven and grill. The kitchen area benefits from tile effect vinyl flooring, in the dining area there is wood effect laminate flooring and carpets to the living area.
Bedroom One - 10'6'' x 8'11'' (3.20m x 2.72m) - UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bathroom - 6'6'' x 5'9'' (1.98m x 1.75m) - UPVC double glazed window with obscured glass, radiator, ceiling light point, well appointed three piece suite in white with chrome style fittings comprising panelled bath with shower fitted above tiling to bath area, low level dual flush WC, pedestal sink with mixer taps and tiling behind.
Agent's Note - * Council Tax Band B - Flintshire County Council.
* We understand that the property is Leasehold - (125 years from 2007).
* Service Charge - Currently £45pcm (2016) which covers communal areas and car park, etc.
* The apartments have a private gated car park with a code entry system. One parking space (unallocated).
Directions - From the Agent's Chester office turn right onto Grosvenor Street, over the Grosvenor Bridge to the Overleigh roundabout and take the fourth exit onto Hough Green. Continue for roughly a mile through to the High Street in Saltney. The property will be found a short distance after Park Avenue on the left hand side.
Viewings - By arrangement with the Agent's Chester Office 01244 404040.
Priority Investor Club - If you are considering purchasing this property as a buy to let investment, our award winning lettings and property management department offer a preferential rate to anyone who purchases a property through Cavendish and lets with Cavendish. For more information contact Lettings Manager, David Adams on 01244 401440/David.firstname.lastname@example.org
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39172548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26019416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Residential, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.