Shop for saleLondon Road, Hinckley LE10 1HH
- FREEHOLD VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE
- TERRACE HOT FOOD TAKEAWAY
- FORECOURT FOR CAR PARKING
- LIVING ACCOMMODATION ABOVE WITH THREE BEDROOMS
- ESTABLISHED BUSINESS
- (PREVIOUSLY FISH AND CHIPS SHOP) WITH GOOD PASSING TRADE
In greater detail the property comprises of:
GROUND FLOOR RETAIL AREA
Retail Area: 18'7" x 15'3" (5.66m x 4.65m)
Preparation Room: 9'11'' x 9' (3.02m x 2.74m)
With access to first floor and door to outside
Kitchen: 11'11'' x 8'9'' (3.63m x 2.67m)
External Storage Room: (currently divided into two sections)
7'10'' x 7'3'' (2.39m x 2.21m) housing boiler
7'11'' x 4' (2.41m x 1.22m)
Third Storage Room: 7'11'' x 8' (2.41m x 2.44m)
FIRST FLOOR LIVING ACCOMMODATION:
Lounge: 21'1'' x 11'9'' (6.43m x 3.58m)
Bedroom One (Front): 15'8'' x 8'8'' (4.78m x 2.64m)
Bedroom Two: 12'1'' x 7' (3.68m x 2.13m)
Bedroom Three: 8'9'' x 6'7'' (2.67m x 2.01m)
Outside: Forecourt to front with off road parking and small rear garden.
The Property is available for sale on a freehold basis.
Strictly and only by prior arrangement through the sole agents: Bansal Estates Ltd
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9046816_6954357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bansal Estates Ltd, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.