Land for saleTwo Building Plots, To The South Of Old Victorian School, Stepaside
- EAST PLOT CIRCA 82FT x 49FT (I.E. 25M x 15M) - ACCESS FROM ROAD TO SOUTH
- WEST PLOT CIRCA 75FT x 79FT (I.E. 23M x 24M) OVERALL - ACCESS FROM SCHOOL
- ATTRACTIVE SOUTH-FACING RURAL BUT NOT REMOTE LOCATION CLOSE TO A477T
- KILGETTY - 1 MILE, WISEMAN'S BRIDGE - 2 MILES, S/FOOT - 3 MILES, TENBY - 6 MILES.
- POTENTIAL FOR 3 TERRACED HOUSES, 2 HOUSES OR 1 LARGE HOUSE
- MAINS WATER & ELECTRICITY AVAILABLE. DRAINAGE WILL BE PRIVATE.
THE BUYER OF THE FIRST PLOT TO BE SOLD MAY BE OFFERED AN OPTION ON THE SECOND PLOT
GUIDE PRICES ... £75,000 EACH OR £110,000 IF USED FOR JUST ONE DWELLING.
The availability of these Plots provides a rare opportunity for "Self Builders" in Stepaside. Both Plots face and slope gently southwards.
The Old Victorian School has been converted into seven dwellings. Stepaside itself is adjacent to but not within the stunning southern section of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and the beach at Wiseman's Bridge is within walking distance along Pleasant Valley.
We understand that this is Freehold.
From the Kilgetty Roundabout proceed east along the A477T and take the first turning on the right hand side down to Stepaside. Turn left immediately after a small Block of Flats. This road swings up to the right hand side where the Old Victorian School will be found on the right. The Plots are to the lower south side of the former school.
The original consent was for a Terrace of 3 Houses. However, the Site could be sub-divided into 2 "Self Build" Plots. Alternatively, it could be one sizeable Plot for a large House. Depending upon your requirements, please enquire further.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1CB9240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.