Land for saleBirdcage Lane, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3
Under Offer POA
- A rare opportunity to purchase a residential development site located within this highly regarded residential location within the Savile Park Conservation Area
- Benefiting from outline planning consent for 6 townhouses and 4 apartments (Application Number 15/01292/OUT
- The site currently forms part of the formal garden of Southwood, a large Victorian dwelling presently used as a function hall and meeting rooms
- The site totals approximately 0.29 Hectares (0.73 Acres)
- Ideally situated close to the highly ranked Gleddings Preparatory School and Crossley Heath Secondary School
Full descriptionThe site is positioned off Birdcage Lane between the highly regarded residential areas of Savile Park and Skircoat Green, within the Savile Park conservation area. Approximately 1.5 miles to the South of Halifax Town centre and approximately 6 miles to Junction 24 of the M62 motorway network. Conveniently located for Calderdale Royal Hospital, village amenities provided in Skircoat Green along with the highly ranked Gleddings Preparatory School and Crossley Heath Secondary School.
The site is located to the East of Birdcage Lane, currently forming part of the formal gardens of Southwood, a large, detached Victorian dwelling presently used as a function hall and meeting rooms.
The site has the benefit of outline planning consent for the construction of 10 dwellings, consisting of 6 townhouses and 4 apartments (Application number 15/01292/OUT).
Set in mature grounds the development provides 22 parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39175416.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.