2 bedroom flat for saleMurray Avenue, LEEDS
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- Immaculate presentation throughout
- Allocated secure parking
- Two good size bedrooms
- Internal inspection highly recommended
Two bedroom FIRST FLOOR apartment situated in a newly built housing development providing easy access to good local amenities and ideally located for transport links to Leeds City Centre and therefore making it an ideal opportunity for the commuter.
Two bedroom FIRST FLOOR apartment situated in a newly built housing development providing easy access to good local amenities and ideally located for transport links to Leeds City Centre and therefore making it an ideal opportunity for the commuter. With PARKING FACILITIES this TWO bedroom apartment accommodation is an opportunity not to be missed and an internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Lounge 14' 2" x 14' ( 4.32m x 4.27m )
Juliette balcony with fabulous views overlooking the main square, double glazed window to the front, laminate wood effect flooring and wall mounted heater.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 8' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.67m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units and complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer, fan assisted electric oven and hob with cooker hood extractor, integrated washing machine with dryer, space for fridge freezer and highly durable Amtico spacia vinyl tile flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 8' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobe and electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 7' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.24m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front and electric storage heater.
A modern three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with taps and shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail and extractor fan.
Secure allocated parking space and visitor spaces useful communal areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39185781.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY104976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.