4 bedroom detached house for saleLongwater Lane, Norwich
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Executive Detached Family Home
- 27ft Open Plan Newly Fitted Kitchen/Family Room
- Generous Mature Garden With Rear Access
- Bay Fronted Lounge & Separate Sitting Room
- Four Generous Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom & Master En-Suite
- Double Garage & Ample Off Road Parking
- Spacious 33ft Loft Room
- Recently Extended And Renovated Throughout
- Offered With No Onward Chain
Extended and refurbished executive detached family home in Costessey. Accommodation comprises four double bedrooms with the master offering bi-folding doors leading to a Juliet balcony and a luxury en-suite, 27ft open plan kitchen/family room with integrated appliances, enclosed sitting room, bay fronted lounge, spacious 33ft loft room and luxury family bathroom suite. The property sits on a generous mature plot with rear access and benefits from a double garage and brick weave driveway offering ample parking. The internal condition has been finished to a very high standard and the property is offered with no onward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6138152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iconic, Taverham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.