Light Industrial for saleDeanstones Lane, Queensbury, Bradford, BD13
17,952 sq. ft.
- 17,952 sq ft (1,667 sq m)
- Industrial Investment Opportunity
- 17,952 Sq.Ft
- Current Passing Rent £41,541.72
- Estimated Rental Value of £54,087
Sitting on a site of approximately one acre the property comprises a mixed industrial and office building constructed on the late 1960's.
The industrial unit totals 13,046 square feet and benefits from drive in roller shutter access from a secure yard. The Ground and First Floor offices have been refurbished and benefit from suspended ceilings with fluorescent lighting, UPVC double glazing, shared kitchen and bathroom facilities.
The property has been subdivided and let to various tenants on an inclusive basis. The current passing rent is £41,541 with potential to produce £54,087 when all the suites are occupied. Full tenancy details are available upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-39195039.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.