3 bedroom terraced house for saleBryony Way, Attleborough
Guide Price £205,000
- Modern Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms, Master En-Suite
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Guest W.C
- Tandem Parking Spaces
- Valid NHBC
- GUIDE PRICE £205,000 - £215,000
GUIDE PRICE £205,000-£215,000. This modern home is situated in a family friendly area within Attleborough. The property is bright & spacious to comprise of 17'1 max kitchen breakfast room, plus a conservatory! Other benefits include tandem parking, underfloor heating & a valid NHBC warranty.
Built by Norfolk Homes and finished to a high standard, this home requires an internal viewing to fully appreciate all that is on offer! The property is perfectly positioned within the bustling town of Attleborough for easy access to the A11.
Upon entering the home, you are greeted to a wide hallway with access to the W.C, lounge and kitchen breakfast room. A recently extended conservatory finishes off the ground floor accommodation.
The first floor comprises a quirky 3 bedroom and a modern bathroom plus en-suite, overall making this a great first time home or indeed a young family house.
Door to front aspect, stairs to first floor landing, doors leading to:
Double glazed window to front aspect, W.C. pedestal wash hand basin.
Lounge 14' 3" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.34m max x 3.86m max )
Double glazed windows to front aspect x 2, wall lights, television point,
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 1" max x 8' 4" max ( 5.21m max x 2.54m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, tiled splashbacks, work surfaces which include an inset asterie sink/ drainer with mixer tap a built-in electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood above. Void and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear aspect with UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear.
UPVC construction with double glazed windows and polycarbonate roof.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.58m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed windows to front aspect x 2, radiator.
Shower cubicle, W.C. wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.58m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Part tiled bathroom suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin with storage units below, W.C. double glazed window to rear aspect.
Paved pathway leading to the front door with mature shrubs either side.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, has a paved pathway leading to the gate at the bottom which gives access to the car parking spaces, all enclosed by fencing with landscaped borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39198849.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB104210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.