3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGladstone Road, Barry
- ATTRACTIVE RED-BRICK END TERRACE
- 3 BEDROOMS, 2 RECEPTIONS
- REFITTED KITCHEN WITH OVEN & HOB
- REFITTED 1ST FLR SHOWER ROOM/WC
- UPVC DG, GAS CH, LARGE WORKSHOP
- 60' SUNNY REAR GARDEN
LARGE FAMILY GARDEN - An attractive red brick double bay fronted period semi detached property situated within comfortable striking distance of the amenities of Holton Road and on a good bus route. The accommodation generally comprises an entrance hallway, 2 separate reception rooms, a modern compact refitted kitchen and a cloakroom/WC. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms plus a modern refitted shower room/WC with gas powered shower. Externally the property has a front garden, side access and a large rear garden which is in the main lawned and comes with a large workshop and 2 outhouses plus lane access. The house benefits from gas centrally heating and has UPVC double glazed windows and external doors (the exernal doors having been recently replaced).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39203864.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2704421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Davies Estate Agents, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.