5 bedroom detached house for saleOak Way, Heckington, NG34
Sold STC £375,000
- Superb Family Home
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen & Utility
- Family Bathroom, En Suite & Cloak
- Extensive Lawned Gardens Overlooking Adjacent Countryside To Rear
- Double Garage Converted to Gym/Office
- No Onward Chain; EPC Rating C
FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME ON EDGE OF VILLAGE OVERLOOKING FIELDS TO REAR AND OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. An executive and well presented detached house built by Stamford Homes and situated within this popular residential development on the outskirts of Heckington. The property enjoys an extensive plot with open aspect countryside views to the rear and early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment. The property has accommodation to briefly comprise of; an entrance hallway, cloak room, spacious lounge and dining room, conservatory, study, breakfast kitchen with built in appliances and separate utility room. The first floor provides 5 good sized bedrooms, the master having en suite shower and dressing rooms, and separate family bathroom. Outside the property has a double driveway leading to the detached double garage converted to office/gym/studio with wall mounted smart TVs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39207195.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR160018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.