4 bedroom detached house for saleTai Cae Mawr,Llanwrtyd Wells, Powys,LD5
- Flexible three/four bedroom family accommodation
- Superb one bedroom annexe (former garage)
- 9 x 8 ft family room/bedroom four
- Separate dining room
- 15 x 13 ft living room
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- 10 x 7 ft utility room
- Pleasant private gardens and ample off-road parking
- Downstairs shower room
- En-suite to master bedroom
An excellent three/four bedroom detached family home in a popular and pleasant residential location with detached studio annex with multiple use
A superbly presented family home set on a generous corner plot, in a popular location, the Tae Cae Mawr development on the fringe of Llanwrtyd Wells, located within a 13 mile radius of the market town of Builth Wells. Internally, the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, with ample storage, giving access into the downstairs bathroom / the main 15 x 13 ft living room, bedroom four/office and the 13 x 11 ft kitchen/breakfast room. From the kitchen, there is access into the utility room housing the new hot-water tank installed in 2015, and also into the separate dining room, which also has a door to the living room. On the first floor, there are three good- sized bedrooms, with en-suite shower room to the master, and a family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from good-sized gardens surrounding the property, with ample off- road parking, a superb one bedroom studio annexe, enjoying a reception room cum kitchenette, shower room on the ground floor, a barley twist stair case that leads to a bedroom on the first floor. This in itself makes the property ideally suited for an elderly relative, or teenager.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1909067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.