3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakfield Road, Whickham, Whickham, Tyne and Wear, NE16 5RY
- 3 Bedroom Semi-detached Family Home
- Excellent Location
- Walking Distance of Local Schools
- Lounge / Diner & Breakfasting Kitchen
- Garage & Double Driveway
- Enclosed Child-friendly Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Early Viewings Essential!
Ideally located within walking distance of all the local schools and amenities, this well-presented three bedroom semi-detached family home situated on Oakfield Road, Whickham is sure to impress. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing throughout, it briefly comprises: entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge / diner, breakfasting kitchen, stairs to the first floor, three bedrooms and the family bathroom / wc. Externally there is an private, enclosed 'child-friendly' garden to the rear whilst an attached garage and double block-paved driveway provide both ample off-street parking and additional storage space. Overall, an excellent family home in a sought after location. We expect a high level of interest, hence an early internal inspection is strongly advised. Please contact our Whickham branch on 0191 488 6080 for further information or to arrange your appointment to view.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 268713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Ross, Whickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.