Land for saleLand, 161 Oak Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 3AY
Removed 0.38 ha. | £1,200,000
- 0.94 acres (0.38 hectares)
- OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION HAS BEEN OBTAINED FOR 27 DWELLINGS
- CITY CENTRE LOCATION
- RIVERSIDE FRONTAGE TO THE RIVER WENSUM
- UP AND COMING AREA
The development opportunity extends to approximately 0.38 ha (0.94 acres) gently sloping away from Oak Street, its eastern boundary, down to the River Wensum on its western boundary.
Outline planning has been approved for the provision of a total of 27 residences, comprising 16 family townhouses and 11 one and two bedroom flats. The proposed layout is defined in two blocks:
- A terrace of family townhouses redefining the Oak Street frontage with small private gardens to the rear.
- A second, larger block of family townhouses facing the river, the žMalthouseÓ flats and two 2 bed flats over garages serving the townhouses and enclosing private gardens. The žMalthouseÓ will also serve to limit noise pollution to the private rear gardens.
- The Joint Core Strategy requires 33% of the 27 units to be allocated for Affordable housing, split 85% (8 units) for social rent, and 15% (1 unit) for intermediate tenure.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-39244785.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 334312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnolds Keys, Norwich - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.