2 bedroom terraced house for saleOrrell Road, Orrell, WN5 8EY
- Deceptively spacious 2 bed terrace
- Two living rooms with feature fireplaces
- Extended kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- Newly installed ensuite shower room
- Hallway and ground floor WC
- Enclosed rear yard and off road parking
- Modernised interior
- 1002 SQ.FT. / No chain
Representing excellent value for money and ideal for a first time buyer or investor, this larger than average mid terrace property boasts in excess of 1000 SQ.FT with 12ft high ceilings on both floors making it a much larger property than it first seems and features a hallway and two reception rooms with the main living room at the rear of the property. There is a pleasant fully enclosed yard with some artificial grass and space for off road parking to the rear. Furthermore it has been recently refurbished to a good standard with newly plastered walls, and a modern fitted kitchen incorporated into vaulted ceiling extension which has a new roof and velux window installed. The kitchen is large enough to fit a small dining table and leads to a ground floor WC. Upstairs has been decorated plus an ensuite shower room off the master bedroom has been added. All the flooring was replaced less than 3 years ago and is in good condition throughout. The property also benefits from full UPVc double glazing and gas central heating. It enjoys an extremely convenient location right on the edge of Pemberton town centre and is within walking distance of pubs, restaurants, shops and amenities and less than 1 mile from motorway networks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39253656.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6274554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.