2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWilliam Street, Castleford
Guide Price £80,000
- *** GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000 ***
- Two Bedroom End Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- On Street Permit Parking
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- No Chain
*** GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000 *** NO CHAIN! This well presented two bedroom end terrace situated in the Lock Lane area of Castleford is perfect for BTL investors and FTB.
Offered to market with no upward chain is this spacious two bed end terrace with two reception rooms and an upstairs bathroom. The property comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is an enclosed concrete rear yard and to the front is on street permit parking. Perfect for BTL investors and first time buyers.
Lounge 15' 3" into recess x 11' 4" ( 4.65m into recess x 3.45m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This light and bright living space is open plan through to the dining area. Fitted with a television point and a telephone point. Finished with wood laminate flooring, neutral decor and a radiator.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.63m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Open plan through to the living room. Providing ample space for a dining table and chairs. Featuring an exposed brick chimney breast. Internal doors lead to the kitchen, built in under stairs storage and inner lobby respectively. Finished with wood laminate flooring, neutral decor and a radiator.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 7' 2" ( 4.70m x 2.18m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door to the side leading to the rear yard. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating a one and half bowl sink with drainer, integrated . There is also a useful breakfast bar. Plumbed for a washing machine and a dish washer. There is also ample space for a fridge freezer. Finished with down lights and contemporary tiled spash backs
Stairs leading from the ground floor to the first .
Bedroom One 15' 2" into recess x 11' 2" ( 4.62m into recess x 3.40m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front. This light and spacious master bedroom is finished with coving and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 6' 9" max ( 3.45m x 2.06m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Finished with neutral decor and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with part tiled walls and a radiator. The bathroom also houses the central heating boiler.
The property abuts the pavement to the front where there is on street resident permit parking. To the rear is an enclosed concrete yard.
From this office proceed to the bottom of Bank Street turn right, turn left at the roundabout and after passing over the river turn immediately left, bear right into William Street and the property will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39264336.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.