3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBassenthwaite Avenue, Noctorum, Prenton
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Front & Rear Garden
- Carport Plus Garage & Off Road Parking
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- £1000 Buyers Incentive - NO ONWARD CHAIN
We are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a sought-after location in Prenton. In brief the property comprises of lounge, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front & rear garden, driveway, carport and rear garage, NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer this appealing, beautifully decorated and extended three bedroom semi-detached family house occupying a much favoured quiet position convenient for local shops, Schools and regular main route bus services with Upton Station only quarter of a mile away. The house is extremely well planned with main lounge/dining room and sun conservatory extension with fitted kitchen all on the ground floor. There are three good size bedrooms and family bathroom with shower above. The property has gas central heating and double glazing. There is a garage and side carport and private sunny rear garden with parking at the front. Early inspection is essential. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Lounge 21' 2" x 11' 2" into recess ( 6.45m x 3.40m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, patio doors and a television point. With two radiators and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 8' 3" ( 4.19m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of: overhead wall and base units, work surfaces and a one and a half bowl sink. With an electric oven, gas hobs and an overhead cookerhood. Central heating boiler, radiator and full tiling. Space for an undercounter fridge, laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.51m )
Construction UPVC, double glazed windows to the front, rear and side of the property and a radiator. With tiled flooring, television point and doors leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 11' 2" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 3.40m Max x 3.51m Max )
Double glazed window to the front of the property and a radiator.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 9' 6" x 8' 9" plus wardrobe ( 2.90m x 2.67m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, built in wardrobes and a radiator. With laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.54m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the side of the property, loft access and a radiator. With laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear and side of the property, bath with mixer taps, electric shower with a glass screen and a wash hand basin. W/c, partial tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is: off road parking and a laid to lawn with bush surrounding.
To the rear of the property there is: a step leading to decking area with a fenced border. With a paved pathway leading to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39275148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN108812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.