3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGresley Place, Blackpool
- PERFECT FIRST TIME BUYERS HOME
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- RECENTLY RENOVATED
- SITUATED ON A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- MODERN KITCHEN & MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH NEW COMBI BOILER
- DOUBLE GLAZING & FULL RE-WIRE
- THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN RE POINTED AT THE REAR
- FLAGGED/DECKED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- POTENTIAL TO CREATE OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
*Recently Renovated, Ideal First Time Buy!* Beautifully presented three bed semi-detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac situated off Bispham Road and close to “The Squirrel” public house. Benefits include open-plan lounge/ dining room, new modern fitted kitchen, modern shower suite and newly re-carpeted. The property has also had a full re-wire, new combi boiler, UPVC double glazing and been re-pointed to the rear. Potential for off-road parking to the front, subject to planning- permission. CALL TODAY TO VIEW!
Double UPVC front door. Carpeted.
Newly carpeted. cupboard with new consumer unit and gas meter.
LOUNGE/DINING 6.71m (22' 0") x 2.36m (7' 9")
Carpeted. New electric fire. Bay window to the front.
KITCHEN 4.79m (15' 9") x 2.54m (8' 4")
Newly fitted modern kitchen with wall and floor units, integrated electric hob with overhead extractor fan and double oven and grill. Space for breakfast bar stools, washing machine and fridge freezer. UPVC back door. Laminate flooring.
Newly carpeted. Cupboard with new ravenheat combi boiler.
BEDROOM 1 3.03m (9' 11") x 3.88m (12' 9")
Carpeted. Double bedroom with bay window to the front.
BEDROOM 2 2.83m (9' 3") x 3.03m (9' 11")
Carpeted. Double bedroom.
BEDROOM 3 1.80m (5' 11") x 2.66m (8' 9")
SHOWER ROOM 1.74m (5' 9") x 1.55m (5' 1")
New modern three piece suite comprising walk in electric shower, WC and wash hand basin in white. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and laminate flooring.
Low maintenance concrete garden to the front and part flagged, part decked garden to the rear with surrounding walls and gate to the alley.
Please note the vendor has had the property re-pointed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39282495.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.