2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWeir Street, Northwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Unique Location
- Generous Plot With Off Road Parking
- Lounge, Kitchen Diner & Family Room
- Close To Town Centre
- Detached Garage & Workshop
Set within an enviable plot, this traditional and unique end of terrace home is located within easy reach of the town centre and amenities. Having an excellent level of deceptively spacious internal accommodation which comprises: Lounge, Kitchen / Diner, Family Room, Two Bedrooms & Shower room.
This mature end of terrace home is positioned within unique surroundings and boasts an excellent corner plot which offer ample off the road parking, together with a well maintained lawned garden and patio area. Providing a good level of accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Spacious Lounge, Family Room, Kitchen Diner, Two Bedrooms and a Shower Room. Viewing is advised to fully appreciate this unique property.
With a front aspect uPVC double glazed entrance door, stairway rising to the first floor landing, radiator, tiled flooring. Doors through to:-
Lounge 23' 7" x 10' 10" ( 7.19m x 3.30m )
With front aspect uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors, rear aspect uPVC double glazed window. Two feature brick built fire places housing log burners with stone hearths. Built in under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, TV point. Door through to the kitchen.
Kitchen Diner L-Shaped Room 14' 4" Maximum x 11' 1" + 16' 8" x 6' 8" Maximum (4.37m Maximum x 3.38m + 5.08m x 2.03m Maximum )
Fitted with a range of wall mounted and base level units with granite effect work top surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Range cooker with an extractor hood and lighting over, space for an American style fridge freezer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a dining table. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, side aspect uPVC double glazed window, two skylights, side aspect wooden door opening to the rear yard.
Family Room 14' 10" x 8' 11" ( 4.52m x 2.72m )
With a front aspect uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors, tiled floor covering,TV point.
First Floor Landing
With a loft access point (part boarded with a pull down ladder and power points), doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' To Wardrobe Front x 10' 11" ( 3.66m To Wardrobe Front x 3.33m )
With a front aspect uPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, ceiling light fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.62m )
With a rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, radiator, TV point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising: Walk in double shower cubicle with a wall mounted mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator, built in airing cupboard, rear aspect obscured uPVC double glazed window.
Approached via double wrought iron gates, with a large paved parking area which provides access to the detached garage and workshop. There is a well maintained lawned garden area with shrub borders and mature hedgerows, together with a covered patio area. A paved yard is located at the rear.
Detached Garage & Workshop
With power points, lighting, a side access door and a metal up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39285109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT103468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.