4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHam Lane, Gosport
Sold STC £210,000
- Extended four bedroom family home
- Presented in immaculate condition through-out
- Hall & cloakroom
- Lounge & dining room
- Re-fitted kitchen & utility
- En-suite to master bedroom
- MUST BE VIEWED
We welcome to the market this extended four bedroom family home situated in Elson. The home is presented in immaculate condition through-out and an internal inspection is essential. To avoid any potential disappointment contact Fox & sons on 02392 503733.
A rare opportunity arises to purchase this extended four bedroom family home situated in a sought after location within Elson. The home is presented in immaculate condition through-out and an internal inspection is essential. Features are numerous but briefly include: Cloakroom, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, re-fitted kitchen & utility, en-suite to master bedroom, re-fitted bathroom, conservatory, front & rear gardens, driveway. Contact us on 02392 503733 to arrange an internal inspection and to avoid any potential disappointment.
New part glazed white composite door to front access, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, Karndean flooring, radiator, door to:
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, Karndean flooring, wc, wash hand basin with utility under, tiled surrounds, radiator.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 14' 6" ( 4.78m max x 4.42m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, two radiators, stairs to first floor landing, gas fire place, Karndean flooring, tv and phone points.
Dining Room 16' 5" x 7' 9" ( 5.00m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, Karndean flooring, radiator, serving hatch to utility room.
Re-Fitted Kitchen 14' 6" x 8' 3" ( 4.42m x 2.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, complimentary splash backs, electric oven, four ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge, door to understairs cupboard, breakfast bar with pull up socket, tiled effect flooring, central heating boiler, door to conservatory.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.31m )
Door to rear garden, wall and base units,stainless steel circular sink unit, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.79m )
UPVC construction, UPVC double glazed sliding door to rear garden, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Master Bedroom 18' 6" x 7' 9" ( 5.64m x 2.36m )
Double room, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, access to loft space, door to:
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 8' 5" ( 4.06m x 2.57m )
Double room, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 8' ( 3.23m x 2.44m )
Double room, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 4 6' 11" x 5' 9" ( 2.11m x 1.75m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, bath with shower over and curtain, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, part tiled walls, Karndean flooring.
To the front there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, landscaped shingle area. To the rear the garden has power, tap, patio area, shed to remain, enclosed to perimeters, pedestrian side access and approximately west facing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39285295.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS102768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.