2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAiredale Close, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Terraced House
- Kitchen/ Dining Room
- uPVC DG Conservatory
- Two Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- Must Be Viewed
An exceptional two bedroom end-townhouse with a stunning uPVC conservatory, situated in this popular close that lies just off Drayton Road, just to the north of Norwich itself.
An exceptional two bedroom end-townhouse with a stunning uPVC conservatory, situated in this popular close that lies just off Drayton Road, just to the north of Norwich itself. The property boasts enclosed attractive rear garden, allocated off road parking for two vehicles, double glazing, gas fired central heating and is offered in neat and tidy decorative order throughout.
The accommodation of this deceptive home comprises entrance hall, 15 ft lounge, fitted kitchen/dining room and 14 ft+ uPVC conservatory to the ground floor, with two bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Entrance door, stairs to the first floor, fitted footmat, fitted laminate flooring and radiator.
Lounge 15' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.02m )
Fitted laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen / Dining Room 13' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.67m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted rolltop worksurfaces over, in-set stainless steel sink unit, tiled flooring, tiled surrounds, space for electric cooker, wall mounted gas fired boiler for heating and hot water, space for fridge/freezer, under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear aspect and door to rear garden.
Conservatory 14' 6" x 11' ( 4.42m x 3.35m )
Accessed via the lounge and with a brick base, uPVC windows to front, side and rear aspects, polycarbonate roof, radiator. A very impressive triple aspect room.
First Floor Accommodation
Landing with airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in double wardrobe and built-in cupboard.
Suite comprising of panelled bath with fitted shower screen and electric shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled flooring, panelled and tiled surrounds, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
To the front of the property there is brickweave off road parking for two vehicles side-by-side. The property occupies a good sized corner plot with front and side gardens that are mainly laid to lawn with a range of mature shrubs and trees. To the rear of the property there is an attractive landscaped garden that is mainly laid to shaped lawn with paved patio and gravelled area, attractive shrub beds and borders and all enclosed by fencing.
Leave Norwich via Pitt Street and into St Augustines. Proceed straight over into Aylsham Road baring left onto Drayton Road and over the mini roundabout. Proceed along Drayton Road turning right into Airedale Close, at the T-junction turn right and then left where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39285415.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR114553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.