3 bedroom terraced house for saleCringleford
- Terraced House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Kitchen/Dining Room with Oven & Hob
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Double Glazing & Gas central heating.
- Garage & Off road parking.
- Sought After Location
- Call Stratfords on 01603 503500 to arrange a viewing
A modern 3 bedroom mid terraced house located in the sought after suburb of Cringleford. The accommodation comprises and entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower, further family bathroom. The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The property is well located for the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, University and within a short drive to the A11 and A47 which provide fast road links to the East and West of the County and South towards London.
DIRECTIONS Head South-West on Eaton street and continue onto Newmarket Road, take the slip road onto A11. Take the 2nd exit on the roundabout onto Round House Way, then onto Dragonfly Lane and turn right onto Jasmine Walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39297615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361003119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.