6 bedroom detached house for saleTilstone Fearnall, Tarporley
- Elegant Grade II detached house
- Georgian period with Victorian additions
- Six bedroom, five reception rooms
- Double garage and indoor swimming pool
- Well established gardens
- EPC rating E
An elegant and delightful Grade II listed six bedroom Georgian detached house with Victorian additions. The house offers array of character and period features including feature fireplaces, beautiful Georgian staircase, picture rails and Georgian bar windows. The property has five reception rooms and a bespoke hand painted kitchen. To the outside there is a double garage with an indoor attached swimming pool. With well established gardens to the rear of the house and ample parking to the front and side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5633268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheshire Lamont, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.