4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeighton Road, Acle, Norwich
Sold STC £190,000
- Four bedroom semi detached house
- Sought after Broads village
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Off Road parking
- Viewing essential
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000
GREAT SPACE, GREAT GARDEN, GREAT PLACE. A very well presented and deceptive four bedroom semi detached house positioned in this quiet tucked away cul-de-sac opposite open arable fields on the edge of a sought after village.
The property benefits from separate lounge and formal dining room, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing, whilst externally there is a 97ft (STMS) rear garden and driveway parking to side. The property would be ideal for a large or growing family and has character. For those of you who do not know Acle, it is an exceptionally popular area locally with a good range of amenities, great access to Norwich and Great Yarmouth and its own train station. An early viewing is essential.
With stairs to the first floor.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC with uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 16' 11" x 10' 11" extending to 9' ( 5.16m x 3.33m extending to 2.74m )
Double aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects and gas fire with back boiler.
Formal Dining Room 17' 8" x 6' ( 5.38m x 1.83m )
Fitted wood flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
With built in pantry cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 6" narrowing to 8' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.20m narrowing to 2.72m )
Exposed wooden floor and uPVC double glaze window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 7' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.29m )
Fitted range of eye and base level kitchen unit with inset sink unit, fitted rolltop worksurfaces, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring and two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and exposed wood floor.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 6' 1" ( 3.33m x 1.85m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard and exposed strip wood floor.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin an low level WC with radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property has driveway parking to the front and side whilst to the rear there is a 97ft (STMS) rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39298803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.