2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWestfield Road, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- No Upward Chain
NO UPWARD CHAIN……located within a popular part of Yaxley. Benefiting from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, off road parking and a GARAGE. VIEW NOW!
UPVC Double glazed entrance door. Radiator. Smoke alarm. Loft access. Built in cupboard.
4.26m x 3.35m (14' x 11'1") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Feature fireplace. Television point.
4.27m x 4.29m (14'1" max 14'9" max) UPVC Double glazed door to side. UPVC Double glazed windows to side and rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for cooker, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Part tiled splash backs. Two built in storage cupboards and a further cupboard housing the boiler.
3.35m x 2.45m (11'1" x 8'4" max excluding wardrobes) UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted with a range of wardrobes and drawers.
3.35m x 2.46m (11'2" x 8'8") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
2.45m x 1.53m (8'7" x 5'5") Radiator. Wood and glazed door through to;
3.38m x 2.14m (11'10" x 7'4") Windows to sides and rear. Patio door to rear.
2.43m x 1.83m (8' x 6'2") UPVC Frosted double glazed window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath. Shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Gravelled. Concrete driveway providing off road parking.
With electric roller shutter door. Personal door to side. Window to side. Power and lighting.
Enclosed by fencing. Mainly laid to patio with shrub border. Side access gate. Oil tank. Wooden garden shed. Greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39302874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.