3 bedroom terraced house for saleWentcliffe Road, Ferrybridge
Sold STC £110,000
- Three Bedroom Mid Townhouse
- Modern And Well Presented Throughout
- Driveway To The Front
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Perfect For FTB And Families
NOT TO BE MISSED! This exceptionally well presented modern 3 bedroom property is an ideal starter home and is ready to move straight into.
This is an exceptionally well presented modern three bed mid townhouse ready to move into and perfect for both FTB and families. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, downstairs w/c, kitchen diner, three bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear there is a good sized enclosed garden on two tiers and to the front there is a driveway with parking for 2 cars.
Having a double glazed door to the front. Finished with a radiator.
Lounge 11' 10" x 15' 6" ( 3.61m x 4.72m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This immaculately presented living space is fitted with a sleek contemporary wall mounted electric fire, television point and a telephone point. Finished with a radiator.
Access from the lounge through to the kitchen, down stairs W.C and built in under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen Diner 10' 8" x 15' ( 3.25m x 4.57m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the rear leading out to the rear garden. This smart kitchen diner is fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base units with contrasting work tops incorporating a one and a half bowl sink with drainer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood. Plumbed for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer and a dining table and chairs. Finished with cushioned vinyl flooring and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the ground floor to the first floor landing.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.42m x 2.46m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This master bedroom is fitted with a television point and a telephone point. Finished with a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 14' 10" ( 2.54m x 4.52m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. This second double bedroom is fitted with a television point and finished with a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 10' ( 2.11m x 3.05m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a telephone point and a television point. Finished with a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a white three piece bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with part tiled walls and a chrome towel radiator.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway providing off street parking for two cars. To the rear is a flagged patio area with steps leading up to a lawn. The rear garden is enclosed with a timber fence boundary making it ideal for those with children and/or pets.
From the Castleford office head to the bottom of Bank Street and turn right on to A6032/Savile Road. At the roundabout take the third exit on to A656/Bridge Street, pass through three roundabouts remaining on the A656. Bear left on to A639/Park Road. At the roundabout take the first exit on to slip road. Merge on to M62. At Junction 33, take the slip road left to A162 towards Ferrybridge Services. At the roundabout take first exit. Merge on to A162. turn left on to B6136 and then immediately turn left on to Old Great North Road. Continue on as the road name changes to Pontefract Road. Turn left on to Houghton Avenue, and then immediately turn left on to Wentcliffe Road. the property will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39308379.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.