4 bedroom detached house for saleOld School Road, Briston, Melton Constable
- GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £300,000
- Four Bedrooms, master en suite
- Converted garage ( now gymnasuim )
- Stunning John Lewis Kitchen ( originally 2 rooms )
- Peaceful village location
This stunning four bedroom detached house is situated in the popular village of Briston, close to local amenities and schools. The property benefits from a large John Lewis kitchen, lounge, cloakroom, utility room,ensuite to master bedroom and family bathroom,
This stunning four bedroom detached house is situated in the popular village of Briston, close to local amenities and schools. The property benefits from a large John Lewis kitchen, lounge, cloakroom, utility room,ensuite to master bedroom and family bathroom, and garage which has been converted into an office/gymnasium.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Lounge 20' 9" x 11' 9" ( 6.32m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, built in speakers in ceiling, double glazed double doors to rear.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 13' 8" ( 5.44m x 4.17m )
Fitted 'John Lewis' kitchen with a range of wall and base units (some wall units are glazed) solid oak worktops with a sink/drainer, space for a 'Range Master' cooker with hood above, recess for dishwasher, space for american style fridge freezer, two double glazed windows to rear, ceiling speakers.
Wall and base units, worktops with stainless steel sink recess for washing machine and dryer, double glazed window to front and side, loft hatch.
Airing cupboard housing water tank, loft hatch, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 3" Plus door recess ( 3.68m x 3.12m Plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling speakers.
Double glazed window to side, wash hand basin, extractor, WC, shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" Plus recess x 7' 3" ( 2.69m Plus recess x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 10' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, ceiling speakers.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling speakers.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, panelled bath with shower above, WC, wash hand basin, extractor, ceiling speakers.
Mainly laid to lawn.
Tiled with natural slate, boundary wall, shed, summer house measuring 9'x 9'.
Converted Garage 16' 9" x 8' 9" ( 5.11m x 2.67m )
Dry lined, carpeted and TV point. The current vendor uses this as an office/gymnasium.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39311457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL103305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.