4 bedroom terraced house for saleArundel Street, Brighton
Sold STC £450,000
- 4 bedroom Victorian double fronted house.
- No onward chain.
- Cellar storage beneath the house and potential to extend into the loft (STNPC)
- Ideal buy to let or family home.
- In close proximity to the seafront, Brighton Marina and the Royal Sussex County Hospital.
This double fronted 4 bedroom Victorian house is in a lovely location close to the seafront and Brighton Marina Village. There is also the potential to extend into the loft(STNPC)
This double fronted 4 bedroom Victorian house is in a lovely location close to the seafront and Brighton Marina Village. It also boasts a lovely spacious rear courtyard as well as a cellar for extra storage. There is also the potential to extend into the loft(STNPC)
Brighton is one of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. oasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Wall mounted central heating control and a radiator.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 9' 11" max into bay. ( 3.91m x 3.02m max into bay. )
Sash bay window to the front. Two radiators and an arch leading to :
Kitchen 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
Windows to the rear with views of the Downs. Door to rear courtyard. Matching high gloss wall and base units. One and a half bowl sink with a mixer tap and drainer with tiled splash backs. Four ring gas hob with a Bosch double oven with grill beneath and an extractor over. Bosch fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing a new boiler.
Sitting Room 14' 7" x 9' max into alcove. ( 4.45m x 2.74m max into alcove. )
Sash window to the front. Feature fire place with a tiled surround and hearth.
Bedroom 4 / Study 7' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.93m )
Window to the rear and a radiator.
Wc / Utility Room
Window to the rear. Low level WC. Wall hung wash hand basin. Under stairs storage with a Beko washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. Part tiled floor.
Note - Could potentially be turned back into a shower room.
Door to Juliet balcony with oblique sea views. Airing cupboard housing water tank. Loft hatch. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 14' 7" x 11' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.43m )
Irregular shaped room.
Sash windows to the front with oblique sea views. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" max. x 11' 9" max. ( 3.94m max. x 3.58m max. )
Sash bay window to the front with oblique sea views, large built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.87m )
Sash window to the rear and a radiator.
Panelled bath. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Two radiators and built in storage.
A spacious rear courtyard laid to concrete with a gate to the rear. Access to the cellar storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39317097.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.