1 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Yeadon, Leeds
- First Floor 1 Bedroom Apt
- Excellent Location For Amenities
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Parking Space Available
- Low Lease Charges. No Chain
- Can Be Sold With 99b As Investment
- Viewing Essential!
A first floor one bedroom apartment with a convenient central Yeadon location. The property benefits from a lounge, kitchen area, shower room, double bedroom and a parking space outside. The property has low leasehold charges and can be sold individually or for investment purposes with number 99b on the ground floor and 99d on the first floor.
Yeadon's wealth of local amenities include highly regarded schools, local shops on the high street, including Morrisons Supermarket, pleasant walks around Yeadon Tarn which is also a boating lake, LA Fitness Leisure complex and other recreational facilities, Nunroyd Park. There is also neighbouring Horsforth and Guiseley town centres with an array of shops, businesses, retail parks, and railway stations which offers link to Leeds, Bradford and Ilkley. Further, for the commuter, there is the A65 and Harrogate Road (A658).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39322092.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI110032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Guiseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.