3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleConiston Square, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £85,000
- Chain free end terrace house
- 3 Separate bedrooms, 3 storey accommodation
- Front & rear gardens, c/h & d/g
- In need of refurbishment
- Central location within walking distance to town centre
- Cash purchasers only
*** CASH PURCHASERS ONLY *** A 3 storey, 3 bedroom END TERRACE HOUSE in need of refurbishment with front and rear garden. The property is situated in this CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES. OFFERED CHAIN FREE.
A 3 storey, 3 bedroom END TERRACE HOUSE in need of refurbishment with front and rear garden situated in this CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES.
Lounge 11' 4" max x 8' 10" ( 3.45m max x 2.69m )
Door to front, double glazed sash window to front, radiator, meter cupboard.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 8' ( 4.19m x 2.44m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiling, understairs cupboard, extractor fan, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
Walk in airing cupboard with central heating boiler, radiator, stairs to second floor.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" max x 9' ( 3.73m max x 2.74m )
Double glazed sash window to front, radiator,.
Panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, part tiling, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
WC, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 12' 5" max x 9' ( 3.78m max x 2.74m )
Double glazed velux window to front, radiator, part sloping ceiling.
Bedroom 3 15' 2" max x 8' ( 4.62m max x 2.44m )
Double glazed velux window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard, part sloping ceiling.
Small forecourt with wrought iron railings and gate.
Paved area with pathway and wrought iron gate.
Car park to the rear with permit parking only (available to purchase from Great Yarmouth Borough Council).
From William H Brown's Great Yarmouth office proceed up to the roundabout at Fullers Hill, take the third exit right signposted town centre, through first traffic lights turning left at next lights into St Nicholas Road and Coniston Square is situated on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39331995.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.