2 bedroom flat for saleCharlwood Street, Pimlico, SW1V
- Well arranged, two bedroom apartment with private patio
- Presented in good condition with hard wood floors
- Good size reception with open-plan kitchen
- Separate dining room with French doors to patio
- Generous master bedroom
- Second bedroom with access to patio
- Smart, vaulted bathroom
- Long Lease, close to Charlwood Street boutiques
Set on the lower ground floor of a charming period conversion and boasting a private courtyard, this wonderfully spacious two bedroom flat benefits from a superb location within the Pimlico Grid.
Charlwood Street is a highly desirable address close to a number of local conveniences along Lupus Street with the River Thames also nearby, Sloane Square and Victoria are also easily accessible boasting some London's most premier shops bars and eateries.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 966179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.